Mittwoch, 24. April 2024, 00:02 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Casperworld Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Jimbo

Hüter der heiligen Lanzen

Registrierungsdatum: 11. Juli 2005

Freitag, 10. April 2009, 03:15

My Personal Artwork - *Complete, Chronological And Re-Uploaded*

Hello dear international members;

recently I developed a new backup-project which makes me able to offer all of my personal artwork on my own wordpress-webspace - so they will stay available forever (well, almost...). So, this post might be interesting for those of you who have not seen all my slideshows that I published here on Casperworld (from 2006 to 2009) yet.

You can watch them all (of course, for the first time chronological) by going here:

http://ikarusvpn.wordpress.com/category/personal-art/

It is an extra category I added for my personal artwork - the one that I created some time ago, the newest ones; and the stuff that there might be to follow. Of course, I have not finished yet with uploading all of my past slideshows - right now I managed to make the first six ones availabe, as well as the mysterious number 0 - "The Intro " - an exclusive one that has never been released before, so also somethin new for the members that already do know my slideshows indeed, and just did not buy the DVD... ;)

If you have questions, for example about the quality of the offered material, please go here first.

It would be nice if you would leave a little comment on what you will may be seeing there.

Regards,

Jimbo / Ikarus
Bald schon 20 Jahre hier... es wird Zeit für die Ewigkeit.
Der größte Feind des Menschen ist (und bleibt) der Mensch.
Quod tibi fieri non vis, alteri ne feceris !
As long as the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be all right.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jimbo« (10. April 2009, 03:23)

• Zum Seitenanfang

Jimbo

Sonntag, 12. April 2009, 02:25

So, here we go with a few links... "Slideshow Introduction"

Slideshow # 00 - "The Intro" (Never shown before !)
Slideshow # 01 - "Ich Fahre Auf..." (Reedited - for the first time online)
Slideshow # 02 - "Die Himmel Erzählen..." (Reedited - for the first time online)
Slideshow # 03 - "Kyrie Eleison" (Reedited - for the first time online)
Slideshow # 04 - "Sacred Land" (Reedited - for the first time online)
Slideshow # 05 - "Children Of The Dream"
Slideshow # 06 - "Galaxies Unknown" (Reedited - for the first time online)
Slideshow # 07 - "Dawn Of A New Age"
Slideshow # 08 - "The Red Rose"
Slideshow # 09 - "Lux Eterna "
Slideshow # 10 - "Fuori Dal Mondo" (Reedited - for the first time completely error-free)
Slideshow # 11 - "August Rush"
Slideshow # 1x - "The Outro" (Never shown before !)
Slideshow # 12 - "Dreams"
Slideshow # 13 - "Bright Light"
Slideshow # 14 - "The Journey"

Slideshow # xx - "Ikarus Intro"
Slideshow # xx - "Ikarus Dance"

So this is it, my complete so-far chronology. Comments are always appreciated... !

Greetings,

Jimbo / Ikarus
As long as the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be all right.
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Jimbo

Dienstag, 11. Mai 2010, 02:27

Everything stated above can now be referred to as official "Schmarrn"... ! :cool3:

What I meant to say is, that the information has become kind of old now. Well, it has been some time - about a year.
And since then many things happened, changed, got better... well, just as in everyone's life, hopefully.

But we'd all like to advance. All international users should check out my blog, there has been a MASSIVE load of updates.

Even more: I completely left my pityful "newbie"-status behind. This certainly is the most you can get out of a "normal" (and therefore free) Wordpress.com blog. Trust me.

See my signature for a little preview of the start page. One main change: the clear arrangement. You will find important resources on one page only, just like the linked videos above (which of course do NOT work anymore). But, you could now go here or here...

Or like this... Hehe, I exaggerated on this one, I know... :lol:

But it is the intropic for my new and glorious list: http://ikarusvpn.wordpress.com/charts/

Same goes for the pages that contained update-news only... they are now all on one single page. What a relief... ! That means that I deleted about 100 (out of 500) of my blog pages. Yayyyyy !

Blue Eyes. That's right. SEELE is controlling everything, anyway.
Greetings and SANCTUS,
Ikarus / Jimbo / O / Whoever

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jimbo« (11. Mai 2010, 02:35)

• Zum Seitenanfang

Ron

unregistriert

Dienstag, 11. Mai 2010, 23:05

You know my opinion : to much english but your clear arrangement become well.

cu Ron
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Jimbo

Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2010, 02:07

"to" with double "o", please ;)

Naah, just kidding. You know I've thought about it a lot. But it is a total... PATT situation, I cannot even say it in english, lol....

See for yourself:

[attach]26359[/attach]

Altough I do not know about the "unknown" country... 8) 8o

Anyway, thanks for your kind words about the new arrangement. Hope I can count on you as a regular visitor my friend ;)
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Ron

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2010, 19:08

Ok ,wenn ich hier für mein schlechtes englisch gerügt werde, eben auf deutsch... :D :

Du hast alleine 30% aus dem deutschsprachigem Raum. Und wieviel Prozent zusätzlich in den 22% über nen proxy oder so auf deiner Seite sind is eh nie nachvollziehbar.

Wie gesagt ich finds anstengend. Aber das Ganze ist natürlich deine Entscheidung :knuddel_2:

Gruß Ron
  • Zum Seitenanfang