• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Jimbo

Hüter der heiligen Lanzen

Registrierungsdatum: 11. Juli 2005

Mittwoch, 18. März 2009, 23:16

COA Blogs Movie Awards 2009

Hi there, english-speaking folks ! :)

Now, just to revive this little corner of the forum - and to create a smooth pendant to the german-language Casperworld-Awards that you might already know, I now announce the "COA (Coming-Of-Age) Blog Awards". There are three blogs participating within this project, which are the blogs of Ikarus, Skykid and Lucas. For now, let us take a look at the award which has been designed thanks to Michelangelo:

So, who is there to get a taste of this nice golden popcorn ? :tongue:

YOU as our readers and visitors can vote. Always check up on the corresponding blogs to find the latest news about the project. You can also catch up on Sykid's Forum to see what is going on. For now, we decided to bring up 5 different categories, which are:

Cinematography Award
Best Coming-Of-Age Value Award
Acting Award
Movie Director Award
Special Soundtrack Award

The only thing that is important is that you have to nominate films that either one of us has on his blog - you could ask for a title or simply use the corresponding search functions on the blogs. So, to give you an example: you could look up my movie-list on Ikarusvpn@Wordpress, choose your desired films for the different awards, and then: let us know your choice ! Either you can post the titles right here on CW, you can also send them via email at lux.eterna@yahoo.de, or you can use the comment functions on the blogs (the best choice, actually). I also set up an extra post for all your concerns and nominations.

It would be great if some of you guys would participate. And of course, this thread can also be used for a related discussion on the topic. As long as it concerns movies, feel free to talk about whatever you want !

Greetings,

Jimbo
Bald schon 20 Jahre hier... es wird Zeit für die Ewigkeit.
Der größte Feind des Menschen ist (und bleibt) der Mensch.
Quod tibi fieri non vis, alteri ne feceris !
As long as the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be all right.
  • Zum Seitenanfang

skykid

Eroberer

Registrierungsdatum: 21. März 2007

Donnerstag, 19. März 2009, 00:21

I hope that some of you will find the idea interesting and will help us with this project of ours . I hope that it can become a regular thing and will grow with time as may be more blogs will join us ...etc. Just a small side note the design of the contest logo was not made by Michelangelo ( he has some great designs as you can tell from my blog - but I haven`t asked him for this one ) - I rather borrowed it from a Russian video sharing site - to which I stumbled by accident.
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Jimbo

Hüter der heiligen Lanzen

Registrierungsdatum: 11. Juli 2005

Donnerstag, 19. März 2009, 00:34

Whoops, my bad @Skykid... :smile027: :D

So, go on voting for your favourites, we would be pleased ! :knuddel_2:
Bald schon 20 Jahre hier... es wird Zeit für die Ewigkeit.
Der größte Feind des Menschen ist (und bleibt) der Mensch.
Quod tibi fieri non vis, alteri ne feceris !
As long as the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be all right.
  • Zum Seitenanfang