Dienstag, 23. April 2024, 21:11 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Casperworld Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

skykid

Eroberer

Registrierungsdatum: 21. März 2007

Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2009, 15:51

extended invite to theSkyKid.com

Hello. I would like to invite you ( or extend my invite ) to theSkyKid.com . I have been planning for a while to finally get a domain , redesign ...etc for my blog - which untill yesterday used to be hosted by Wordpress.com and yesterday I finally did it. I am still in a process of fixing small things and thinking of new features to add , but those would come and at the moment the site is ok to go public. I hope that you will like it.

Yours,

SkyKid
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Huckleberry

unregistriert

Freitag, 16. Januar 2009, 21:43

The design isn't much different from the old version, is it?
Nice review on the Black Stallion, Jimbo. I fully agree to it. :)
  • Zum Seitenanfang

skykid

Eroberer

Freitag, 16. Januar 2009, 22:13

The design isn't much different from the old version, is it?

Now it is - very different. I has to make some changes once again - but hopefully now its stable and looks ok for all
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Jimbo

Hüter der heiligen Lanzen

Registrierungsdatum: 11. Juli 2005

Samstag, 17. Januar 2009, 00:17

Hi there,

I have not noticed your thread here until now - of course I will continue supporting you in every way ! :)

However, it doesn't seem like there are too many CW-Users that are looking out for english blogs... german "Banausens" ! ;)

Of course, thanks to Huckleberry for the commendation, I am glad that you liked the review !

Now, the design has changed a lot... compared to the old wordpress blog. And I like it ! It's colourful, and one thing I like: it takes the full screen width - contrary to many wordpress themes. Of course, one has to get used to it first, it takes some time I guess. I myself am almost "done" with this - so I am looking out for anything new you write.

Hmm, so you closed the skykid 2.0 presence (the org-thing) also ? I think it is the best, since they would have looked kind of the same. Now you can fully concentrate on one blog, as I do. It is too much work already... 8) :D

And yeah, let me know when you have some content for a guest post ! My musical corner is still kind of abandoned... would be nice. And of course: anybody who is reading this can contact me ragarding this matter... if you would like to publish something on my blog, just send a PM. A thing that has changed: your post is definitely been read, since I have over a 1,000 clicks per day recently... :knuddel_2:

Greetings and regards,

Jimbo aka Ikarus
Bald schon 20 Jahre hier... es wird Zeit für die Ewigkeit.
Der größte Feind des Menschen ist (und bleibt) der Mensch.
Quod tibi fieri non vis, alteri ne feceris !
As long as the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be all right.
  • Zum Seitenanfang

skykid

Eroberer

Samstag, 17. Januar 2009, 01:01

Noted the good new Jimbo ( :
But I told you that is to happen and more or less had my own ideas as to be sure of it ( :
Your blog and its success makes me feel proud - you know I know it as a baby and now is a cute teen ( :
The .org domain is still main but since I am not 100 % sure that I will be able to regain it I decided not to concentrate more attention to it. If I manage to get it later on I will find a use of it.
Funny thing you said I am just listening to a nice russian lad I would love to feature in your blog. Probably tonight ( : Those exchanges are pretty rewarding so may be you will consider returning for another post ( :
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Prometheus

Dr. Hasenbein

Registrierungsdatum: 10. August 2007

Samstag, 17. Januar 2009, 15:14

I would like to thank you both for your blogs! Keep on! :)
Vive et alios sine vivere!

• Zum Seitenanfang

skykid

Eroberer

Samstag, 17. Januar 2009, 15:31

Thank you for the nice words Prometheus.I am still struggling with the design and the content which is why the new content is delayed a bit - but hopefully this will get fixed soon. Seeing that you are as big fan of Antonio as I am may be you would consider making an article about him - I have noted some of the new photos at CW - but the text around them was in German naturally - I think his second album was supposed to be released these days - but even if I am not much closer to him in a way haven`t heard anything bout it
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Prometheus

Dr. Hasenbein

Registrierungsdatum: 10. August 2007

Samstag, 17. Januar 2009, 17:36

Yeah I'm also glad that there are actually people who also like Antonio as I do especially on this board. :D Writing a new article on him would be great if there were any recent news about him. It's kinda familiar to writing about Osama Bin Laden, nobody really knows where he is and what he is doing except for some blurry photos which come up from the underground from time to time. :kicher: The recent photos of Antonio seem to have been taken some ages ago, maybe around 2006 or so because he looks younger on them. He still does look young for his age but two years ago he looked a bit chubbier than today, although I liked how he looked then and I still like how he looks now. ^^ He's such a likable person. Nevertheless those photos were taken in a Spanish bar near his home town. His new album is being delayed on and on, I don't know what the actual reason is...it should have been already released in 2007...then it was said it was going to be released last summer...then last christmas...now we have 2009 and still no new CD in sight but it was said it's already completed. He was on TV lately performing on Spanish TV station "Televisión Castilla Y La Mancha" on 24th of December (repeat on 25th on "Canal 9") presenting his new song "Cuéntame" and from his former output "Yo cantaré". It's bugging me that there was no chance for me to watch this show which was called "Érase una vez... la navidad"(literal translation "And it came to pass in those days ...christmas"), I got the information TOO late (on his official web site) and I guess there is no one who actually follows those TV stations. (subject to the condition that they can receive them at all) A real shame.
Vive et alios sine vivere!

• Zum Seitenanfang

wackyboy

Kaffeekocher

Registrierungsdatum: 31. Januar 2009

Samstag, 31. Januar 2009, 22:25

Looky, looky! Another English speaker on CW!

Love your blog, SkyKid. Ran across the old WordPress version sometime last year and never did make it to the end. That is, the beginning, since it was chronologically in reverse. I also like the software focus, since I usually don't trust freeware/shareware sites, for some reason. It's nice having someone to beta test for me, even though I wait for comments to get other opinions.

So, what do Yanks talk about here besides David Mendenhall pictures? :lol:
  • Zum Seitenanfang

skykid

Eroberer

Samstag, 31. Januar 2009, 23:13

Heya. Glad you know the blog. Hope that you like the new design for one thing the content is a bit more easy to explore I think. And yes I am trying to keep it interesting for non movie fans as well - writing for software and things I like / or dislike. As about comments - that`s something I don`t get enough :( ,but of well 8)
  • Zum Seitenanfang

wackyboy

Kaffeekocher

Sonntag, 1. Februar 2009, 06:14

As someone who tried blogging, in addition to viewing a lot of blogs, I know it's difficult to get readers to respond, even though you get nice traffic. Oh, and I am a fan of the films and the music, as well, I was just noting that your addition of software reviews was unique to your blog. I think I like the new design. Creature of habit, so I am more accustomed to the Blogspot navigation, which I also have issues with. Your blog has lots to see and read and all of it is interesting, so it can eat away hours without even trying! It must take you a lot of work to maintain the site.

As for the software, Sweepi is a blessing. And I'm still poking my head through the various articles, which often ends me up on other sites, then trying out apps. Like eMule, which returned me to the horror of trying to setup Port Forwarding, a nightmare I've already experienced before with SoulSeek. Long story, but alas, the apps still work, but a big performance hit.
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Jimbo

Montag, 2. Februar 2009, 00:21

I know it's difficult to get readers to respond, even though you get nice traffic
Yeah... I am also experiencing these problems. Altough I do not get as much viewers as Skykid himself. But hey, my blog does not even exist for a year... maybe there is a little celebration in april. ;)

But it is still a pity that so few visitors are participating... the result is that it makes only half the fun. But let's see if times get better...

Maybe you have also encountered my blog, wackyboy ? Still, my focus is laid on films and stuff, for software recommendations I also rely on Skykid. :)

Zitat

So, what do Yanks talk about here besides David Mendenhall pictures? :lol:
Could get difficult... :D

There are just too less english visitors (better: active users) in the forum, but if you would like to start new topics in here, I definitely would not blame you ;)
As long as the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be all right.
  • Zum Seitenanfang

skykid

Eroberer

Dienstag, 3. Februar 2009, 04:13

I know it's difficult to get readers to respond, even though you get nice traffic
Yeah... I am also experiencing these problems. Altough I do not get as much viewers as Skykid himself. But hey, my blog does not even exist for a year... maybe there is a little celebration in april. ;)

I am trying out few things to encourage comments - and lately there is a slight increase. In addition a friend of mine is writing a php code which would allow people to vote on several aspects of each movie - example. acting,soundtrack,coming of age value...etc.

Oh and Jimbo I expect to get an invite to that party in April
:dj
  • Zum Seitenanfang

wackyboy

Kaffeekocher

Dienstag, 3. Februar 2009, 05:29

Maybe you have also encountered my blog, wackyboy ?

Is yours the Ikarus blog thingie? If so, yes, I have checked it out, as well. Another site I would like to sit down and spend several hours reading. And eventually, I will. Very rich in content like SkyKid's blog. It's nice to see good, mature blogs evolving, even though it's still a cult phenomenon. You guys are to be commended for your dedication and perseverence!
  • Zum Seitenanfang

skykid

Eroberer

Dienstag, 3. Februar 2009, 13:19

The blog of Jimbo is definitely a favorite of mine. For one thing I like the way he manages content and writes his reviews . I am starting German classes in a week or so - and I guess after a while I will be able to participate even more at his blog and here at CW.

But hehe wackyboy - my blog is anything but " mature " :grm
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Huckleberry

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009, 21:27

I am starting German classes in a week or so

Cool, good luck! :)
I suggest that you do not start watching German movies with "Wilde Kerle", because they use a language that even we Germans don't understand! :D
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Jimbo

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009, 00:48

That's right... he should rather start with "Wer Früher Stirbt, Ist Länger Tot"... ;) :lol:

Anyways, good luck with your classes !
  • Zum Seitenanfang

skykid

Eroberer

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009, 16:41

:) Where I live - there are quite a few Germans to practice with . Good moves with the design Jimbo!
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Jimbo

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, 01:20

Yo, thanks - I am always at work. :sos :sleep2: :super :D
  • Zum Seitenanfang