Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Huckleberry

unregistriert

Montag, 4. August 2008, 01:28

Iluzija (Mirage)

Dear all,

feel free to read my new review about the movie "Iluzija" on my homepage (click the image in the signature and go to "reviews").
As always, feedback is welcome!

Regards,
Huckleberry
  • Zum Seitenanfang

skykid

Eroberer

Registrierungsdatum: 21. März 2007

Montag, 4. August 2008, 19:14

Loved the movie and liked your short review of it. You managed to convey the main ideas and selected great screenshots. Despite the overall depressing atmosphere the movie has some moments which could consider funny - all more or less a regional things ( the image of Marco`s father for example has few stereotypes ) and the music - like the one of Goran Bregović in tone with the Balcan`s region .

Greetings,
SkyKid

I did review that movie as well few months ago in case you want to check it out .
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Huckleberry

unregistriert

Montag, 4. August 2008, 22:43

Hi skykid,

I like your review too! Funny, but when I did the research about the movie for my review, I didn't come across your site.
Since you state that "This is the first and only movie made in the Republic of Macedonia that I have seen" I would like to give you another Macedonian movie title you should check out: Golemata voda (The Great Water).

It's also a very good film.

You brought my attention to "Warden of the Dead" after looking through your first review page. Where did you watch it? Is there a DVD?

Huck
  • Zum Seitenanfang

skykid

Eroberer

Registrierungsdatum: 21. März 2007

Montag, 4. August 2008, 23:10

Oh...but I have seen "The Great Water". Great and strong friendship and admiration in that movie. I wrote about it somewhere - but I guess it was not in the blog as I am not able to find the review...hmmm. My site comes out with different terms - I guess I will have to add some more tags and staff for SEO. As about the Warden of the Dead as far as I know it is yet to be released as DVD....the version I watched - was a TV trip that was sent to me.And also the movie regularly circulates on various cinema festivals across the world. By the way check out skykid.org ( my newest place which I am trying to get going lately ) - may be you will consider writing a guest post there? The recent review of Son of Rambow turned out pretty good and the one of Iver too. Back to Mirage - I am kind of drawn to those powerful dramas - even if some like the one you reviewed often are very disturbing - the problem is that most often than not there is so much true things in those movies....
  • Zum Seitenanfang