Dienstag, 23. April 2024, 14:21 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Casperworld Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Treijim

Kaffeekocher

Registrierungsdatum: 24. November 2007

Samstag, 24. November 2007, 03:18

Credit for references

Hey guys, I've been coming to this site for a while now but I've only thought just now to join the forums. I've been through the gallery many times and often use your images as references for my own artwork, which can be viewed at http://treijim.deviantart.com/ I'm sure some of you may like it ^^

But uhh, do you want me to give the site credit when I use an image as a reference? Or don't you mind either way?
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Pyrokar

unregistriert

Samstag, 24. November 2007, 14:42

Some of you artworks are really lovely!
Especially those in realism like this one:
[attach]19305[/attach]

I find it quite hard to believe that you completed it within 2 hours.
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Jimbo

Hüter der heiligen Lanzen

Registrierungsdatum: 11. Juli 2005

Sonntag, 25. November 2007, 01:38

Hey there,

I have to agree with Pyrokar - there's some really nice work on your site... :thumbup:

Concerning your question: I think that won't really be necessary, since you're obviously using those pictures (anyway, at first sight I couldn't figure out that many ?) only as a "reference" for your own personal work - with a different, altered & unique output.

But, if you'd still mention it somehow - it won't hurt either. :thumbsup:

If I'm not right about this, I'm sure someone will correct me...

Greetings,

and thanks for sharing some impressive artwork. :thumbup:

Jimbo
Bald schon 20 Jahre hier... es wird Zeit für die Ewigkeit.
Der größte Feind des Menschen ist (und bleibt) der Mensch.
Quod tibi fieri non vis, alteri ne feceris !
As long as the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be all right.
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Treijim

Kaffeekocher

Donnerstag, 29. November 2007, 10:50

Haha, thanks guys! That's really nice :)

That one that you linked, Pyrokar, is really very simple. Besides the basic proportions and planes, there are few elements that will take a long time. Or maybe I'm just insane.

And thanks for answering my questions, Jimbo. I'm really glad you like it. It's really hard to find people who appreciate art like mine. Most people look at it and their subjectivity plants false doubts in their mind. Oh well...
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Jimbo

Hüter der heiligen Lanzen

Registrierungsdatum: 11. Juli 2005

Freitag, 30. November 2007, 01:18

Most people look at it and their subjectivity plants false doubts in their mind.
Exactly that maybe one (!) problem, also in many other scopes...

But, and for me personally: I like people who kind of "devote" themselves to their own profession/personal abilities...

Such as in your case - it's obviously that many of your works aren't done in "a rush"... and therefore even more respectable.

In any case: I like it/them... :thumbup:

Greetings,

Jimbo
Bald schon 20 Jahre hier... es wird Zeit für die Ewigkeit.
Der größte Feind des Menschen ist (und bleibt) der Mensch.
Quod tibi fieri non vis, alteri ne feceris !
As long as the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be all right.
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Prometheus

Dr. Hasenbein

Registrierungsdatum: 10. August 2007

Freitag, 30. November 2007, 01:43

Very nice...although I didn't go through all the pictures yet (how many artworks - approx - have you created by now? )
For example...I like this "traditional" one :)

Vive et alios sine vivere!

• Zum Seitenanfang

Octo

Torwächter

Registrierungsdatum: 4. Juli 2004

Freitag, 30. November 2007, 08:07

To tell the honest truth: I have real difficulties in navigating on that site. I've only seen may be six or seven "paintings" actually. ?(
Were are all those galleries? Direct links would be helpful... :lol:
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Treijim

Kaffeekocher

Samstag, 1. Dezember 2007, 09:17

Zitat

Such as in your case - it's obviously that many of your works aren't done in "a rush"... and therefore even more respectable.
Haha, I do work really fast, but there is a big difference between drawing fast and rushing it. Thanks again for your compliments ^^

Zitat

Very nice...although I didn't go through all the pictures yet (how many artworks - approx - have you created by now? )
Thank you! My gallery is over 320 images right now. I know that seems like a lot! Bit I think the quality lessens as you go through the pages XD

Zitat

To tell the honest truth: I have real difficulties in navigating on that site. I've only seen may be six or seven "paintings" actually. ?(
Were are all those galleries? Direct links would be helpful...
Oh, I'm sorry. When you go to my profile page, you can click either the "Gallery" tab at the top or "Browse Gallery" beneath my four recent images. From there, if you want to see my portrait works, click the Portraits button on the left to show only realistic drawings. Mind you, I have a lot more art. Browse whatever you feel comfortable with, and just ask me if you need more help :)
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Treijim

Kaffeekocher

Mittwoch, 12. Dezember 2007, 21:42

Sorry for the double-post. I realise now that it would just be more appropriate to link to my portraits section. Thanks ^^

http://treijim.deviantart.com/gallery/#Portraits
  • Zum Seitenanfang