Donnerstag, 25. April 2024, 07:50 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Casperworld Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

skykid

Eroberer

Registrierungsdatum: 21. März 2007

Mittwoch, 18. April 2007, 16:35

Coming of age movies

Even through I am new at this place - and honestly do not understand most things - because of my German language skills , I have noticed that quite a few people in here enjoy COA movies as much as I do - so if you want check out my recent post about them - it is not finished yet - but it will take some time to take shape and all .

So far just so you know - from that list I have set in bold everything that I own , and the title links on some movies are to the reviews I have written.

The ultimate coming of age movie list

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »David« (21. Oktober 2007, 18:05)

• Zum Seitenanfang

David

Überlieferer der Zeit

Registrierungsdatum: 19. Februar 2005

Mittwoch, 18. April 2007, 17:48

Hello skykid and welcome to Casperworld! :winken:

A really nice movie list you have there and many of these films were discussed here too. When I have more time I'll check out your reviews more thorough. They seem to give an interesting impression of the movies. ;)

BTW: You also can answer to every topic in Casperworld in english, not just in the english forum.

Enjoy your stay and CU later

• Zum Seitenanfang

Damiano

Torwächter

Registrierungsdatum: 16. März 2005

Mittwoch, 18. April 2007, 17:51

Hi skykid!

Welcome and thanks for your movie list. There are indeed many interesting films. But is it possible that you mixed the two genres called "Coming out"-movies and "Coming of age"-movies??

Nevertheless, thanks and regards,

Damiano
  • Zum Seitenanfang

skykid

Eroberer

Mittwoch, 18. April 2007, 18:00

Zitat

Originally posted by Damiano
But is it possible that you mixed the two genres called "Coming out"-movies and "Coming of age"-movies??

The list is supposed to be only for coming out of age movies and yet I have seen only the ones which I have put in bold - the rest are more or less reccomendations I got - could you please let me know for any movie which is not COA - as I would like to remove it from the list . Then COA movies for me oretty much are movies that have young performer who learns a lot about life and all during the movie - and in a way is able to look the world in a new way - not always a better one through....
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Damiano

Torwächter

Registrierungsdatum: 16. März 2005

Mittwoch, 18. April 2007, 18:08

No, I don't see any films who aren't "Coming of age"-movies. I just thought that you mixed the name of the list with the genre "Coming out"-movies. "Coming out" films are in my opinion movies that tell about a boy or a man (sometimes there are girls, too) and their lives containing homosexual feelings. So, "coming out" would mean "telling your family and your friends and nevertheless yourself that you are homosexual".

"Coming of age" is like you have said.

So, all I wanted to say is that I don't know a genre "Coming out of age", but only the ones I explained.

Regards,

Damiano
  • Zum Seitenanfang

skykid

Eroberer

Mittwoch, 18. April 2007, 18:18

I see - yes Damiano - you are right - I have changed the title in my blog . Thanks for correcting my mistake .

BTW I noticed that I can not take the out part from the post here or the link - but may be a moderator would be able to assist me on that.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »skykid« (18. April 2007, 18:19)

• Zum Seitenanfang

David

Überlieferer der Zeit

Registrierungsdatum: 19. Februar 2005

Mittwoch, 18. April 2007, 18:40

The change is done. "Coming of age" should be the right meaning now. ;)

• Zum Seitenanfang

skykid

Eroberer

Mittwoch, 18. April 2007, 21:15

Thank you David:+:
  • Zum Seitenanfang