Sonntag, 28. April 2024, 13:26 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Casperworld Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

nzlmbrino

Lebende Foren Legende

Registrierungsdatum: 11. März 2005

Freitag, 19. Januar 2007, 19:37

RE: For IvoMoeller

Zitat

Original von David
Geht der Download wirklich noch? Ich bekomme da die Meldung: "This file doesn't exist anymore." ;)

Joap, der Download geht noch. Ich habs gerade ausprobiert, und es funzt.
Vielleicht gibts bei dir ein paar cookie-probleme oder sowas.
My Avatarhistory:
  • Zum Seitenanfang

David

Überlieferer der Zeit

Registrierungsdatum: 19. Februar 2005

Freitag, 19. Januar 2007, 19:53

Zitat

Original von nzlmbrino

Vielleicht gibts bei dir ein paar cookie-probleme oder sowas.

Stimmt! In der Regel nehme ich auch keine Kekse von Fremden an. :lol:
Aber daran hat's gelegen. Könnten die auch mal erwähnen statt einer unzutreffenden Fehlermeldung. Immer dieser Cookie-Zwang *grummel*.

• Zum Seitenanfang

David

Überlieferer der Zeit

Freitag, 19. Januar 2007, 19:56

@khalida

So you need to enable JavaScript and Cookies and click on the button "For free". On the next site you need to enter the right code and the download should start in a few seconds. ;)

• Zum Seitenanfang

nzlmbrino

Lebende Foren Legende

Freitag, 19. Januar 2007, 20:09

Zitat

Original von David
In der Regel nehme ich auch keine Kekse von Fremden an. :lol:

Jo, kriegt man ja schon als kleines Kind eingebläut. ;)

Zitat

Original von David
Aber daran hat's gelegen.

Ha, wusst ichs doch ;)

Zitat

Original von David
Könnten die auch mal erwähnen statt einer unzutreffenden Fehlermeldung.

Genau das denke ich mir zu so ziemlich jeder Fehlermeldung, die mir schon mal über den Weg gelaufen ist (obwohl, manchmal gibts ja auch sinnvolle Fehlermeldungen; ist aber dann doch eher die Seltenheit, zumindest bei Windows :lol: )

Zitat

Original von David
Immer dieser Cookie-Zwang *grummel*.

Och, gibt schlimmeres. Wenn die da z.B. automatisch in meinen Einstellungen rumrühren würden, würd mir das viel eher aufn Senkel gehen.
My Avatarhistory:
  • Zum Seitenanfang

nzlmbrino

Lebende Foren Legende

Freitag, 19. Januar 2007, 20:10

...to be deleted...

Uupps, aus Versehen doppelt gepostet, sorry =/ Kann gelöscht werden.
Double-post, sorry.
My Avatarhistory:
  • Zum Seitenanfang

khalida

Haudegen

Registrierungsdatum: 23. Dezember 2006

Samstag, 20. Januar 2007, 10:02

For Damiano

Dear Damiano,
Your reply is wonderful, but it doesn’t work at all. You said that,” you have to click on the button called "Kostenlos". Afterwards you must close the advertisement and wait a little moment. Then you have to enter the code (three letters and/or numbers) and click on "Download started". The link works”.
When I tried, here’s what happened,
1. 1st click http://simpleupload.net/download/27291/mendenhall.rar.html
2. It goes to simpleupload.net
3. Then I clicked for free coz I don’t have a premium account as it needs money & I can’t afford it
4. After clicking for free wait a little moment
5. Then it allows you to enter the code (3 letters or numbers)
6. Then it displays on the screen as:
Maximum file size allowed for upload: 301 megabyte ,a small box appears with "Browse" on the right hand side & under it "Upload"appears.

So tell me what you understood from this explanation of mine!
If you have any picture of David Mendenhall, please bring it in!

Thank You.
Khalida

"I enjoy playing people that are totally different than me. It's a challenge to get inside these people's heads and wonder why they would have these beliefs."
Edward Furlong quote

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »khalida« (20. Januar 2007, 10:11)

• Zum Seitenanfang

David

Überlieferer der Zeit

Samstag, 20. Januar 2007, 13:46

@khalida

I don't know where your problem is. Normally it should work the way I told you.
But to help you I've downloaded the archive and uploaded it here again.
So you can download it here. ;)

• Zum Seitenanfang

khalida

Haudegen

Sonntag, 21. Januar 2007, 09:58

Thanks be to you ,David !

Dear David,

Thanks to you; when I downloaded the zip file, I got the complete captures (252) from the DVD of what IvoMoeller had made for me! I think the captures are from the movie "Space Raiders 1983". Although I haven’t watched this movie, I think from the captures, I can tell the story myself. My friend has watched it & she told me the whole story. Thank you IvoMoeller, so much for your captures! Thanks to everyone for this!

LOVE U CASPERWORLD SO MUCH :fuerdich:
Khalida

"I enjoy playing people that are totally different than me. It's a challenge to get inside these people's heads and wonder why they would have these beliefs."
Edward Furlong quote

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »khalida« (16. Februar 2007, 09:45)

• Zum Seitenanfang

khalida

Haudegen

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2007, 10:36

RE: David

Dear Nathan ,

You said that,"You may post in the other forums, even in English language"
But i don't know where can i post this topic i.e. "Bring me images of David mendenhall" in other casperworld forums as they are in other language & i don't know other languages except English. Please tell me which forum to post about this problem. Reply to me as soon as possible!
Khalida

Edward Furlong quote
  • Zum Seitenanfang

khalida

Haudegen

Freitag, 26. Januar 2007, 09:49

For IvoMoeller

Hi IvoMoeller,
Can you write to me the story of space raiders 1983 which you purchased the DVD just a few days ago for 1, 99 Euros? Remember when you wrote to me that you made a lot of captures (252) from the DVD for me! Please write to me in your own words what you understood from the movie & don’t forget to write it in English language only!

Regards,
Khalida

Edward Furlong quote
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Registrierungsdatum: 16. Oktober 2006

Samstag, 27. Januar 2007, 02:58

The movie is trash.... I mean... "real" trash, kind of cult or so :-)

Space Raiders is about a pirate, who raid the planet "Procyon III". During the fight, Peter (David Mendenhall) hides on board of the pirates ship.
The ship escapes, they find the young kid on board and take him as hostage.

The pirates hide on a space station but need to escape soon, because the monarchs of Proycon III command the complete destruction of the station. They get into a heavy attack, but Peter helps them to escape.

During the movie, the main pirate and the boy become real good friends and the kids helps them more then one time to solve their problems.

The movie has some real funny moments, the technical aspect is something who makes you laugh, when you compare it with other movies like "Star Wars" or "Star Trek". Peter is a very clever kid and has some funny scenes, like when he escapes the monarchs of Procyon III and so on :-).

It's not unworthy to see, but don't expect too much...
  • Zum Seitenanfang

khalida

Haudegen

Sonntag, 28. Januar 2007, 10:25

David Mendenhall

I am also not forcing anyone to bring images of this actor as this will be a harsh treatment on my side!. So don’t forget to bring any image of David Mendenhall if you have them. Keep up the good work for always!
LOVE U CASPERWORLD SO MUCH![/B]
Khalida

Edward Furlong quote

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »khalida« (16. Februar 2007, 09:47)

• Zum Seitenanfang

khalida

Haudegen

Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2007, 10:37

David Mendenhall

Dear Casperworld,
I I am also not forcing anyone to bring images of this actor as this will be a harshtreatment on my side!. So don’t forget to bring any image of David Mendenhall if you have them. Keep up the good work for always!
LOVE U CASPERWORLD SO MUCH
Khalida

Edward Furlong quote

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »khalida« (16. Februar 2007, 09:49)

• Zum Seitenanfang

fLo

Torwächter

Registrierungsdatum: 10. August 2005

Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2007, 11:25

Ich hab so langsam das Gefühl, dass sie sich wiederholt oder bin ich nur besoffen? ?( :grim:
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Brian

Ehrenmitglied

Registrierungsdatum: 7. Dezember 2002

Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2007, 11:42

Zitat

Original von fLo
Ich hab so langsam das Gefühl, dass sie sich wiederholt

Zumindest vom prinzipiellen Inhalt her. ;) Aber zumindest hat Sie einen guten Geschmack 8)

Zitat

oder bin ich nur besoffen? ?( :grim:

Das können wir schlecht beurteilen, da müßte man jetzt mutmaßen :D
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Heinz

Lebende Foren Legende

Registrierungsdatum: 24. Januar 2006

Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2007, 12:26

Dieser Thread ist bei mir längst auf der Ignorier-Liste :(
Wir schwören feierlich, dass wir zusammenhalten
wie Pech und Schwefel, egal was passiert.
Einer für alle, und alle für einen.
Wer diesen Eid bricht, den soll der Blitz beim Scheissen treffen.
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Brian

Ehrenmitglied

Registrierungsdatum: 7. Dezember 2002

Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2007, 12:38

@khalida: I'm sure if someone would have some additional pictures to the ones already shown here, he had alreay posted them here. So I guess there are no more photos of David within the Casperworld community. As a big fan of David and the movie "Over The Top" (I've seen the movie at least a hundred times) I know that there are not too many different photos of David out there on the internet. If you are able to find some more photos of David on the internet, perhaps you can share them with us, we would appreciate it. :)
  • Zum Seitenanfang

khalida

Haudegen

Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2007, 10:29

For Brian

Dearest Brian,
I apologize for asking too many times to bring images of David Mendenhall in the forums .I ‘am very sorry for that & I won’t do it again. Please forgive me for this! I thought that I was the only fan of this actor, I was truly wrong! So Brian ,you said” I know that there are not too many different photos of David out there on the internet. If you are able to find some more photos of David on the internet, perhaps you can share them with us, we would appreciate it.” I’ll send you pictures of my beloved actor to you! Thanks for your wonderful advice!
LOVE U CASPERWORLD SO MUCH
Khalida

Edward Furlong quote
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Registrierungsdatum: 16. Oktober 2006

Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2007, 17:13

ich kann dazu nur noch sagen:

NARF!

:rofl:

BTW:
Erscheinen meine Caps irgendwann noch auf der Casperworld-Seite? Hatte sie ja extra dafür gecaptured, dass der David noch einen zusätzlichen Film in seine Liste bekommt :-)
Klar, die Caps sind nicht die Besten, aber besser wirds wohl auch nicht werden, weil das Quellmaterial schon äußerst bescheiden ist.
  • Zum Seitenanfang

khalida

Haudegen

Freitag, 2. Februar 2007, 10:44

To Casperworld

Dearest Casperworld,

If anyone doesn't bring the images of David mendenhall , i wouldn't be sad at this.There is no problem at all for me if anyone brings or doesn't brings images of this actor to me. I wouldn't weep or get angry for this at all!
Please don't worry yourself so or be upset for this!I love all the images whom everyone had brought to my posts.I love casperworld site & all the images of other child actors too!
Please reply to this message of mine!
Thank U Casperworld & Thank U Everyone.
Love U Casperworld so much.
Khalida

Edward Furlong quote

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »khalida« (7. Februar 2007, 10:14)

• Zum Seitenanfang