• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

khalida

Haudegen

Registrierungsdatum: 23. Dezember 2006

Samstag, 10. Februar 2007, 09:47

For IvoMoeller

Dear IvoMoeller,

You purchased the DVD of “Space Raiders” 1983 just a few days ago for 1, 99 Euros? Remember when you wrote to me that you made a lot of captures (252) :) from the DVD for me! My question is have you seen the movie in German or English or any other language? It’s because that movie isn’t available in English language & it’s available in German language! I found that information in the DVD webpage ;(. I would very much want to watch that movie myself! Please, please write to me about this situation?
Also write to me in english language only!
Khalida

"I enjoy playing people that are totally different than me. It's a challenge to get inside these people's heads and wonder why they would have these beliefs."
Edward Furlong quote
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Registrierungsdatum: 19. Dezember 2003

Sonntag, 11. Februar 2007, 00:50

Hello,

as you have found out by yourself this DVD is only availible in German language. No subtitels or other languages...

May be you would like to buy it even if there is no other posibility to purchase it in english.

You could have a look in our CW-Shop @amazon.de

Space Raiders @ amazon.de
Wir verlangen, das Leben müsse einen Sinn haben,
aber es hat nur genau so viel Sinn wie wir ihm geben.
  • Zum Seitenanfang

khalida

Haudegen

Registrierungsdatum: 23. Dezember 2006

Sonntag, 11. Februar 2007, 07:13

For Lord.Greystoke

Yeah of course I would love to buy this movie myself even if it isn't in English language! But I wouldn’t understand the German language in it coz I know only English language. But thanks anyway for your wonderful advice!
Khalida

"I enjoy playing people that are totally different than me. It's a challenge to get inside these people's heads and wonder why they would have these beliefs."
Edward Furlong quote
  • Zum Seitenanfang