• Registrieren

Huckleberry

unregistriert

Sonntag, 28. August 2005, 00:01

Peter Pan Review

Umfrage

Please give a grade:

Dear folks,

after more than a year of work on this (including some breaks of course ;)) I proudly present my Peter Pan Review (I can't directly link to it because the navigation frame would be lost if I did). If you ever wondered about the differences between Barrie's novel and Hogan's film, this is the right place to go because you won't find another more detailed comparison on the web. :D

Please tell me what you think about my review and give school grades from 1 (very good) to 6 (very bad).

Thanks,
Huck
  • Zum Seitenanfang

fLo

Torwächter

Registrierungsdatum: 10. August 2005

Sonntag, 28. August 2005, 14:06

1!
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Damiano

Torwächter

Registrierungsdatum: 16. März 2005

Dienstag, 30. August 2005, 14:25

I like the review very much, because in nearly every single sentence I feel your love and admiration for the movie. I think that those are the best reviews in which you can feel the personal closeness between movie and the review's author. I also learned new things about the movie, e.g. the cuts or the nice comparison of book and film.

The great gallery of the screenshots combined with the comments as well as the resources and links makes it easier for the readers with less patience, because they have something at the end of the text they can look forward to :+:. And it is as well a cool offer for the fans.

As I know that you have spent much work in writing this, I think that it was worth the while.

So, I voted with 6. Just kidding :PP. Indeed I voted with 1. :)

Regards,

Damiano
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Laki

Lichtgestalt des Forums

Registrierungsdatum: 11. März 2004

Dienstag, 30. August 2005, 17:19

Hi Huck

The review is great, :+: :+: (but that's not so hard when the movie is that good ;) ).

You know I loved it, I still take a look at my favourite scenes from time to time.

I give you a straight 1.

Greetings
Laki
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Registrierungsdatum: 13. September 2004

Dienstag, 30. August 2005, 17:58

I voted 3
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Huckleberry

unregistriert

Dienstag, 30. August 2005, 19:30

Thanks everyone for your feedback so far. :)
The "6" must be Cume's revenge. :lol: :lol:
  • Zum Seitenanfang

skykid

Eroberer

Registrierungsdatum: 21. März 2007

Mittwoch, 18. April 2007, 16:03

I voted 5 because your review of Peter Pan is well written and very detailed . In general a short clip from the movie ( either the trailer or anything similar ) would make your reviews even greater .
  • Zum Seitenanfang

skykid

Eroberer

Registrierungsdatum: 21. März 2007

Mittwoch, 18. April 2007, 21:27

Zitat

Originally posted by skykid
I voted 5 because your review of Peter Pan is well written and very detailed . In general a short clip from the movie ( either the trailer or anything similar ) would make your reviews even greater .

Gee- I made another mistake - did not notice that one should vote with lower points if he liked the review - so everything I wrote above is valid, but my real vote is 2 ...

sorry for my mistake ( * hides under the table and keeps silent in shame )

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »skykid« (18. April 2007, 21:32)

• Zum Seitenanfang

HQ@CW

Account ist gesperrt

Registrierungsdatum: 28. April 2007

Samstag, 28. April 2007, 02:35

Zitat

Originally posted by skykid
In general a short clip from the movie ( either the trailer or anything similar ) would make your reviews even greater .

A trailer is present. Just look at "Resources"...
  • Zum Seitenanfang