Sonntag, 28. April 2024, 01:32 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Casperworld Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

adjaan

Torwächter

Registrierungsdatum: 6. Februar 2004

Sonntag, 19. Juni 2005, 16:13

....don't step on the ducks!

Three women die together in an accident and go to heaven.

When they get there, St. Peter says, "We only have one rule here in heaven:don't step on the ducks!"

So they enter heaven, and sure enough, there are ducks all over the place.

It is almost impossible not to step on a duck, and although they try their best to avoid them, the first woman accidentally steps on one.

Along comes St. Peter with the ugliest man she ever saw.

St. Peter chains them together and says, "Your punishment for stepping on a duck is to spend eternity chained to this ugly man!"

The next day, the second woman steps accidentally on a duck and along comes St. Peter, who doesn't miss a thing. With him is another extremely ugly man. He chains them together with the same admonishment as for the first woman.

The third woman has observed all this and, not wanting to be chained for
all eternity to an ugly man, is very, VERY careful where she steps.

She manages to go months without stepping on any ducks, but one day St. Peter comes up to her with the most handsome man she has ever laid eyes on ... very tall, long eyelashes, muscular, and thin.

St. Peter chains them together without saying a word.

The happy woman says, "I wonder what I did to deserve being chained to you for all of eternity?"

The guy says, "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck!"

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »adjaan« (19. Juni 2005, 16:14)

• Zum Seitenanfang

Gavriel

unregistriert

Montag, 20. Juni 2005, 23:32

RE: ....don't step on the ducks!

That's a nice one. Here is mine :

A husband to his wife : "today is a fine day ... what a fine day it is ... this is such a fine day ..." Finally his wife interupts him : "It's enough! I can't hear it anymore. Why do you repeat it over and over?" Husband : "Well, you once told me that one fine day you'd leave me!"

Cheers
Gavriel
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Registrierungsdatum: 19. Dezember 2003

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2005, 00:10

:rofl: :lol: :thx: :megalol:
Wir verlangen, das Leben müsse einen Sinn haben,
aber es hat nur genau so viel Sinn wie wir ihm geben.
  • Zum Seitenanfang