Samstag, 27. April 2024, 13:00 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Casperworld Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

ferrari

Lichtgestalt des Forums

Registrierungsdatum: 24. Juni 2010

Samstag, 9. Januar 2016, 15:42

Und heute schaue ich mir BETM in Mailand an.
Schade nur das es so regnet.

ferrari
  • Zum Seitenanfang

ferrari

Lichtgestalt des Forums

Sonntag, 10. Januar 2016, 00:52

Jetzt kenne ich auch BETM Italien.
Da die Vorstellung erst nach Mitternacht zu Ende war,
darf ich jetzt im Mailänder Bahnhof auf den ersten Bus nach Bergamo warten.
Zum Glück gibt es freies WiFi.

ferrari
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Registrierungsdatum: 19. Dezember 2003

Sonntag, 10. Januar 2016, 01:57

Ich trage mich mit dem Gedanken nach Italien zu gehen... ;)
Wir verlangen, das Leben müsse einen Sinn haben,
aber es hat nur genau so viel Sinn wie wir ihm geben.
  • Zum Seitenanfang

ferrari

Lichtgestalt des Forums

Sonntag, 10. Januar 2016, 04:15

Viel Zeit bleibt dir nicht mehr

ferrari
  • Zum Seitenanfang

mawi

Ehrenmitglied

Registrierungsdatum: 22. Dezember 2010

Sonntag, 10. Januar 2016, 10:58

viel Spaß! :D

[attach]53279[/attach]

Und nach Hamburg musst Du auch erst noch kommen.
  • Zum Seitenanfang

ferrari

Lichtgestalt des Forums

Sonntag, 10. Januar 2016, 21:10

Ich dachte der Jakobsweg führt nach Spanien. :gruebel:

ferrari
  • Zum Seitenanfang

samuel

Überlieferer der Zeit

Registrierungsdatum: 9. Juni 2011

Sonntag, 10. Januar 2016, 21:16

Ich dachte der Jakobsweg führt nach Spanien. :gruebel:

ferrari
Und alle anderen Wege führen nach Rom. :D
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Montag, 11. Januar 2016, 23:11

@flitzer

Wie war den dein Trip nach Mailand ?
  • Zum Seitenanfang

ferrari

Lichtgestalt des Forums

Montag, 11. Januar 2016, 23:22

Bin im Moment meine Eindrücke und Notizen am sortieren.
Hoffe in den nächsten Tage meinen Bericht zu veröffentlichen.

Ganz kurz: vom tänzerischen und musikalischen kommt es meines Erachtens nicht an die holländische und engliche Version ran.

Trotzdem hat sich der Kurztrip gelohnt.

ferrari

PS: 3 Besuche sind dieses Jahr noch geplant: Malmö, Budapest und Dublin
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Montag, 11. Januar 2016, 23:37

Lag es am Dreamdance ohne Seilzug ?
Wer war den dein Billy ?
  • Zum Seitenanfang

ferrari

Lichtgestalt des Forums

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2016, 23:26

Nachdem ich über Bergamo nach Mailand gekommen bin, erwartete mich dort bestes Regenwetter.
als erstes besorgte ich mir das an der Kasse hinterlegte Ticket.

[attach]53289[/attach]

[attach]53288[/attach]

Danach machte ich erstmal eine kleine Stadtbesichtigung:
Mailänder Dom , Scala, und andere interessante Bauwerke.

Gegen 19:00 Uhr gings zurück zum Theater, wo ich das Glück hatte, Christian Roberto (Darsteller von Michael) und seine Familie kennenzulernen.
sie konnten etwas deutsch und waren überrascht, das ich extra aus Deutschland zum Musical angereist war.
Es gibt auch ein paar Bilder mit ihm, die ich aber nicht veröffentliche werde, da ich es den Eltern versprochen habe.

[attach]53290[/attach]

Fortsetzung folgt ...

ferrari
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Freitag, 15. Januar 2016, 22:04

Da wir heute ja einen Weitgereisten hier im Forum haben, kann er sicherlich auch diesen Ort benennen ;)

• Zum Seitenanfang

itsy

unregistriert

Freitag, 15. Januar 2016, 23:52

ohhh yes I certainly recognise that. :D

Just back at my hotel (decided to walk back only 30 mins) so give me a moment to unload my duty free Kilbeggan and I shall attempt to write a review.

The performance was great with Hjoertur as Biilly, and with two special roles due to illness of one of the main actors AND I got to meet two really cool people at the interval :)
  • Zum Seitenanfang

itsy

unregistriert

Samstag, 16. Januar 2016, 00:18

btw Lord you could have come over, my hotel room has two beds. :P

and the bathroom certainly has enough sound proofing for me to bludgeon you to death if you snore ;)
  • Zum Seitenanfang

mawi

Ehrenmitglied

Registrierungsdatum: 22. Dezember 2010

Samstag, 16. Januar 2016, 00:21

so give me a moment to unload my duty free Kilbeggan

diesen hier? :thumbsup:

[attach]53320[/attach]

Bei den Preisen hier braucht man dann kein duty free. Ist angenehm im Geschmack. :wohl:
  • Zum Seitenanfang

itsy

unregistriert

Samstag, 16. Januar 2016, 00:24

yes, exactly that one :) but I paid £7.50 for a wine at the interval!! so i think this bottle is a good idea :D
  • Zum Seitenanfang

itsy

unregistriert

Samstag, 16. Januar 2016, 00:51

My trip to Reykjavik started at the reasonable hour of 8am as I left the house to catch the bus to Heathrow. The flight left on time, but then the bad news, we were flying into a headwind 25mins extra flight time! The other thing I thought was, ohh no this woman next to me is obviously a chatty one, I hope she doesn't try and engage me in conversation! Anyway, three free whiskeys from BA later... and I had a free lift back to Reykjavik with her sister, who turned out to be a lesbian who had adopted two girls with her partner. (The girls were for the most part unimpressed with my dinosaur cards - boys would have loved them!) Anyway I got to my hotel via my Icelandic chauffer service... booked into my modern and well presented room and had a tiny nap, before getting a taxi up to the theatre. The journey was fairly short so I decided I would walk back, as the weather is cold, but dry and not windy. The theatre is fairly small, and for this performance I had a seat in the sixth row. With two disinterested teenage girls on one side of me and an older woman who apparently sings in the largest women's choir in Iceland and was recently in Birmingham, UK for some concerts, on the other side of me. The performance started in a very similar way to the UK production which instantly brought a smile to my face, as it was the same, but in Icelandic!! The little boy was adorable. Today's Billy was played by Hjoertur and Michael by Grettir. Both were excellent. Some of the enjoyable moments in the first half were the dressing up and makeup scene with Michael and the letter reading, which even in Icelandic made me go misty eyed. At the interval I scurried to the bar and there was a guy ahead of me, ordering drinks in English, so I made sure he heard me ordering mine, at which point he introduced himself and invited me to his table. He was Lee Proud who had done the choreograhy for the Icelandic Billy Elliot!!! We were joined by the lady who has taught the Icelandic Billy's to dance! Not only that, but as I mentioned there were some special roles in the play today, because Mr Brathwait was ill, so the director had to step in to play the role but couldnt do the dancing so I saw a performance of Billy Elliot with a woman paying Mr Braithwaites girlfriend who did the dancing bits, who just happened to be the REAL dancing teacher for the Icelandic Billys. Cool or what? :D The second half flew by and we had the enoure finale with an extended dancing routine involving the whole cast before Billy got a standing ovation. Tomorrow, according to Lee, I will get to see the brand new Billy. :) Now, time to watch some snooker and enjoy my Irish tipple...
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Samstag, 16. Januar 2016, 02:15

So you will see Bjarni as Billy tomorrow?
As I mentioned before Bjarni played a Michael for the last couple of month. He switched to the role of Billy
at the weekend of November, 28th. I'm glad you liked the show :)

BTW: I could confirm you I will not share your room in Reykjavik. ;)
  • Zum Seitenanfang

itsy

unregistriert

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2016, 00:18

:loved: :loved: :loved: Bjarni :lechz:
  • Zum Seitenanfang

itsy

unregistriert

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2016, 01:01

Ahem, yes, anyway, to pad out the previous post to include something other that drooling...

Today, after a museum and the sights of Reyjavik, some rotten shark and dried fish, and picking up a CD of Drengjakór Reykjavíkur from the Hallgrimskirkja, I eventually made my way back to the theatre, once again walking, as Reykjavik really is quite small. I had a seat in the third row today almost in the centre. Quite pefect really, and wow, what a time to have a good view! Bjarni was delightful! I made short notes at the interval, because I was in danger of only remembering his eyes...

I would say, Hjoetur's dancing was slightly better, you could see the difference in experience levels, but not in all aspects! I would definitely say Bjarni's tapdancing was better. My notes say he wasn't as falmboyant as Hjoetur with his boxing routine, but he was better in the Michael scene, although I liked yesterdays Michael better. His angry dance was very good! I honestly can't tell you much more other than he was brilliant, and most certainly the highlight of this trip.
  • Zum Seitenanfang