• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Registrierungsdatum: 19. Dezember 2003

Samstag, 8. Februar 2014, 03:19

Robocop (2014)

Robocop (2014)
Kinostart: 06.02.2014
IMDB

Wie ein Junge aus Toronto der Sohn von Robocop wurde...
[attach]42686[/attach]

Zitat

He may be standing in RoboCop's shadow at the moment, but Toronto’s John Paul Ruttan is looking to find his place in the limelight.
"I think I dream about getting an Oscar — probably more than one Oscar, probably for either director or actor," Ruttan told CBC News in a
recent interview. "Maybe I can do both, I don’t know."
The soon-to-be 13-year-old actor has a role in the new RoboCop remake, playing the son of the title character.
"It’s the biggest role I’ve ever done," said Ruttan, who already has a growing number of TV and film appearances under his belt.
The original RoboCop movie was released in 1987. It spawned two big-screen sequels, a cartoon, a live-action TV show and a line of toys.
Fast-forward to the present and RoboCop has been given a big-budget reboot. Variety.com has reported that the film had a $120-million
production budget.
This time around, the man-and-machine police officer will be played by Joel Kinnaman, who some will recognize from AMC’s detective series,
The Killing.
On Monday, Ruttan is attending the red-carpet premiere for RoboCop in Los Angeles, an event for which he was fitted for a new suit. He picked
out a new tie and a flashy pair of argyle socks to go with it.
While Ruttan has been down a red carpet before, he admitted to being both nervous and excited about the upcoming event.
Ruttan said he got interested in movies by watching some "classics," including favourites The Goonies and Stand By Me.
"One day, I kind of had this passion and I wanted to be that person on TV, and all these movies had kids starring in them," he said.
He got an audition with an agent when he was six and he was soon on his way.
Looking ahead to the future, Ruttan said he hopes to stick in the film business, whether as an actor, director, a combination of those two, or as an editor.
"Overall, I just want to be a good director that makes lots of money or a good actor that makes lots of money," he said.
His mother, Kathy Pask-Ruttan, said that his family wants him to stay grounded and to live a normal life.
"It’s just what he does and it just happens to be [that] it’s not hockey, it’s acting," she said.
Quelle mit Video

Zitat

von José Padilha, mit Joel Kinnaman und Samuel L. Jackson

Nach dem Original RoboCop von Paul Verhoeven und diversen Sequels zeigt José Padilha im Remake den Schweden Joel Kinnaman
in der Titelrolle des halb-robotischen Polizisten.

Handlung von RoboCop
Detroit, im Jahre 2028: Der Krieg beginnt gleich vor der Haustür und die Polizei hat alle Hände voll zu tun, Law and Order gegenüber
Verbrechen und Korruption aufrecht zu erhalten. Der multinationale Großkonzern OmniCorp wittert in dieser Flut des Verbrechens
ein großes Geschäft. Unter Führung des skrupellosen Raymond Sellars (Michael Keaton) plant der Konzern die automatisierte
Verbrechensbekämpfung, und bringt damit die menschlichen Polizisten gegen sich auf, die um ihren Job bangen.

Einer von ihnen ist der Polizist Alex Murphy (Joel Kinnaman). Der liebende Familienvater und Ehemann der bezaubernden Clara
(Abbie Cornish) wird eines Tages durch eine Explosion vor seiner Haustür lebensgefährlich verletzt. In einer spektakulären Operation
unter Leitung des Wissenschaftlers Dr. Dennett Norton (Gary Oldman) wird Murphys Körper zum RoboCop, einem gewissenlosen
Mischwesen aus Mensch und Maschine, und zum Eigentum von OmniCorp. Seines früheren Lebens beraubt, ist er als kompromissloser
Vollstrecker ein unmittelbarer Erfolg. Doch den RoboCop plagen einige ‘Fehlfunktionen’, als sich mit Erinnerungsfetzen sein früheres
Ich Alex Murphy zurückmeldet. Der RoboCop entdeckt seinen menschlichen Funken – und droht damit die Pläne von OmniCorp-Vorstand
Sellars zu gefährden.
Quelle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVqV0cRmDJU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INmtQXUXez8
Wir verlangen, das Leben müsse einen Sinn haben,
aber es hat nur genau so viel Sinn wie wir ihm geben.
  • Zum Seitenanfang

codex liberis

Kaffeekocher

Registrierungsdatum: 15. Juli 2013

Samstag, 8. Februar 2014, 23:41

Der Film ist bislang irgendwie komplett an mir vorbei gegangen,. Hatte keine Ahnung, dass da auch ein YS mitspielt. Danke für die Info.
  • Zum Seitenanfang