Dienstag, 23. April 2024, 15:01 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Casperworld Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

itsy

unregistriert

Montag, 19. August 2013, 21:32

Favourite YS Films Released in 2012

Because I am stuck this evening fixing a MySQL duplicate record issue for work, I have no time to post in German. (Posting in German takes me about 3 times as long as in English)

So here, in this long-dead forum... what is(are) your favourite film(s) released in 2012?

For German films mine has to be :

Das Haus der Krokodile (2012)

Because I like the story and I think Kristo is a great actor. Ever since I saw the movie I have been searching for a similar green hooded top. :)

for foreign films in general :

Kauwboy (2012)

A moving story, even if I guessed what the end would be.

and for English films :

Moonrise Kingdom (2012)

A odd film, with some big name Hollywood actors alongside the excellent young stars. I think I mostly like it because it is so quirky and odd.

What about you?
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Cole

Bionic Beaver

Registrierungsdatum: 1. November 2002

Dienstag, 20. August 2013, 00:12

Best in cinema 2012:

Hugo
L'enfant d'en haut
Nicostratos le pélican
The odd life of Timothy Green

Best first releases on Blu-ray:

Halt auf freier Strecke
E.T.

And finally - the most exciting category - the worst releases of the year:

Kleine Morde
25 Hill
Heute ist der erste Tag vom Rest deines Lebens. Und: Denken hilft.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cole« (20. August 2013, 00:19)

• Zum Seitenanfang

itsy

unregistriert

Dienstag, 20. August 2013, 09:27

Best in cinema 2012:

Hugo
L'enfant d'en haut
Nicostratos le pélican
The odd life of Timothy Green

Best first releases on Blu-ray:

Halt auf freier Strecke
E.T.

And finally - the most exciting category - the worst releases of the year:

Kleine Morde
25 Hill
Well I count Hugo as a 2011 film, but I agree that it is very good, I've seen it about 4 times now. Asa is excellent but I think Chloe Moretz does a good job too. I saw Kick Ass 1 for the first time just 2 weeks ago, and found it very entertaining! The mix of comedy and excessive violence is strange, but it works.

I forgot about The Odd Life of Timothy Green! However, although I really like CJ Adams, it isn't a film I feel I could watch too often.

Nicostratos le pélican is a film I only half watched, maybe I should give it another chance.

L'enfant d'en haut I have never seen.

I think, my Blu-Ray release award for 2012 also has to go to Das Haus der Krokodile but maybe second place goes to Real Steel

Worst releases, hmmm well so far each time I start 25 Hill I watch maybe 20 seconds and then stop it and search for something else. So, although I haven't seen the whole movie yet, looks like I subconsciously agree with you. :D
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Musicmiles

Imperator

Registrierungsdatum: 26. November 2013

Montag, 2. Dezember 2013, 14:14

My favourite movie was a bag of hammers. Its really a not well known one but the story is great and the acting wonderful. And the writers understood how to match a tragic story with funny moments. Greetings Musicmiles
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Musicmiles

Imperator

Registrierungsdatum: 26. November 2013

Montag, 2. Dezember 2013, 14:17

And of course Hugo was great. I ve seen it only in german but the story is the same and i think asa is a really good actor. Have you seen him in Ender's Game? I think he will be one of the greate ones later if he continues his career. Greetings Musicmiles
  • Zum Seitenanfang