Dienstag, 23. April 2024, 23:41 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

itsy

unregistriert

Montag, 19. August 2013, 21:32

Favourite YS Films Released in 2012

Because I am stuck this evening fixing a MySQL duplicate record issue for work, I have no time to post in German. (Posting in German takes me about 3 times as long as in English)

So here, in this long-dead forum... what is(are) your favourite film(s) released in 2012?

For German films mine has to be :

Das Haus der Krokodile (2012)

Because I like the story and I think Kristo is a great actor. Ever since I saw the movie I have been searching for a similar green hooded top. :)

for foreign films in general :

Kauwboy (2012)

A moving story, even if I guessed what the end would be.

and for English films :

Moonrise Kingdom (2012)

A odd film, with some big name Hollywood actors alongside the excellent young stars. I think I mostly like it because it is so quirky and odd.

What about you?
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Cole

Bionic Beaver

Registrierungsdatum: 1. November 2002

Dienstag, 20. August 2013, 00:12

Best in cinema 2012:

Hugo
L'enfant d'en haut
Nicostratos le pélican
The odd life of Timothy Green

Best first releases on Blu-ray:

Halt auf freier Strecke
E.T.

And finally - the most exciting category - the worst releases of the year:

Kleine Morde
25 Hill
Heute ist der erste Tag vom Rest deines Lebens. Und: Denken hilft.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cole« (20. August 2013, 00:19)

• Zum Seitenanfang

itsy

unregistriert

Dienstag, 20. August 2013, 09:27

Best in cinema 2012:

Hugo
L'enfant d'en haut
Nicostratos le pélican
The odd life of Timothy Green

Best first releases on Blu-ray:

Halt auf freier Strecke
E.T.

And finally - the most exciting category - the worst releases of the year:

Kleine Morde
25 Hill
Well I count Hugo as a 2011 film, but I agree that it is very good, I've seen it about 4 times now. Asa is excellent but I think Chloe Moretz does a good job too. I saw Kick Ass 1 for the first time just 2 weeks ago, and found it very entertaining! The mix of comedy and excessive violence is strange, but it works.

I forgot about The Odd Life of Timothy Green! However, although I really like CJ Adams, it isn't a film I feel I could watch too often.

Nicostratos le pélican is a film I only half watched, maybe I should give it another chance.

L'enfant d'en haut I have never seen.

I think, my Blu-Ray release award for 2012 also has to go to Das Haus der Krokodile but maybe second place goes to Real Steel

Worst releases, hmmm well so far each time I start 25 Hill I watch maybe 20 seconds and then stop it and search for something else. So, although I haven't seen the whole movie yet, looks like I subconsciously agree with you. :D
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Musicmiles

Imperator

Registrierungsdatum: 26. November 2013

Montag, 2. Dezember 2013, 14:14

My favourite movie was a bag of hammers. Its really a not well known one but the story is great and the acting wonderful. And the writers understood how to match a tragic story with funny moments. Greetings Musicmiles
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Musicmiles

Imperator

Registrierungsdatum: 26. November 2013

Montag, 2. Dezember 2013, 14:17

And of course Hugo was great. I ve seen it only in german but the story is the same and i think asa is a really good actor. Have you seen him in Ender's Game? I think he will be one of the greate ones later if he continues his career. Greetings Musicmiles
  • Zum Seitenanfang