Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-17 von insgesamt 17.

Dienstag, 23. Mai 2006, 01:55

Forenbeitrag von: »garrybarton«

Deutsch language lerning software

I had a small delay in my Deutsch training. I really upset my wife with too much German talk. I use the word talk very loosely here. I should probably say attempt at German talk. Anyway we worked out an understanding and I'm back on track. Das kaninchen es gut. He is a little heiß because of the wetter here in the tropics. I have looked at a couple of programs for teaching language, they are " Before You Know It" by Transparent Language and "Rosetta Stone". They both have free trials that are go...

Freitag, 5. Mai 2006, 01:23

ch pronunciation

My main goal is to be able to read German, like the German on this web site and the German in Amazon.de. A lot of the items I want to get are not available on the English Amazon. Also there is the possibility of another business trip to Jena . One problem is a lot of you guys (Germans) speak English so the need to learn your language is not as important as say a visit to Iraq. I find it impossible to read German without trying to pronounce it in my head while reading. I really don't want to "but...

Freitag, 5. Mai 2006, 00:41

ch pronunciation

You guys are great. The links to those web sites are perfect. Too bad I won't know the words that aren't pronounced correctly but this is a great start. Kaninchen doesn't sound that difficult for me but the page with the ch stuff on it is frightening. (http://www.ex.ac.uk/german/abinitio/pronounce/). I hope that guy is exaggerating the pronunciation to bring out the subtle nuances of the sound. Now I just need to get my family on board with the German. I keep trying to say German stuff to them a...

Donnerstag, 4. Mai 2006, 03:35

ch pronunciation

So did you guys listen to rabbit on the pronunciations page with the pictures? I think I could say kaninchen they way they say it on that page. Also the word for kitchen, Küche, sounds easy enough to say. Küche is a very important word for me since that's where all the food is. If I turn up the volumn and hover das Kaninchen I notice the ch sounds like the ch in kitchen not sh like shin. But if you listen to die Küche it does sound like sh. The difference is very subtle, probably not enough of a...

Mittwoch, 3. Mai 2006, 01:49

ch pronunciation

I found an interesting web site that has the pronunciations mit bilder I have noticed the ch sounds different depending on the word. rabbit or bunny http://www.languageguide.org/im/animals/de/ this does sound like ch in ranch kitchen http://www.languageguide.org/im/kitchen/de/ this doesn't sound like ch in ranch sounds more like sh like in should Birds http://www.languageguide.org/im/birds/de/ the ch sound in die Wachtel and der Kranich are different than the above two.

Samstag, 29. April 2006, 19:01

Titelverzeichnis

The message I can't read. Da scheint noch eine Weihnachtssendung in Endlosschleife im Netz zu existieren. The literal translation one word at a time. Da = There scheint = seems noch = still eine = one Weihnachtssendung = compound word brocken into two = Weihnachts = christmas sendung = program or broadcast in = in or at Endlosschleife = compound word = Endlos = endless schleife = loop im = in the Netz = network zu = to, towards, at, for existieren = exist And now my guess as to what all that mea...

Samstag, 29. April 2006, 04:07

Titelverzeichnis

Well actually I was trying to say: when is Casperworld going to change the playlist for Radio365. Keyword here is change. I'll take the umstellen (2) version. I'm getting a little bored with Christmas songs. They have been playing the same 54 songs for about 6 months now. I depend on Casperworld as a source for finding young talent. Octo said "Well, the list of titles is always updated during CW-Radios broadcasting." Does that mean there is a list of titles that is published somewhere? I compile...

Freitag, 28. April 2006, 01:25

Titelverzeichnis

Viel Spaß You guys want a good laugh. How about I try to write a question auf Deutsch. Wann ist Casperworld werden umstellen das Titelverzeichnis für Radio365 Live365.com? I'm not going to tell you what I was trying to say because I want to see if anybody can guess the meaning.

Dienstag, 25. April 2006, 01:20

RE: On line translation

Fantastic information. I'm getting more than just German translation here. I was born in Florida and have lived here all of my life (50 years) and I'm amazed when I see the stuff the rest of the world is doing. I feel so stupid. Most of my information is from the media. If it wern't for the Discovery Channel and the Learning Channel I wouldn't get anything interesting. Most of the English media is filtered and biased. On my one and only visit to Germany, I was surprised to see all the farmland. ...

Sonntag, 23. April 2006, 04:17

On line translation

Yes I have tried google and alta vista and there are a lot of words on the Casperworld site that do not translate. Ostermontag is one of those words. It's quite hopeless for someone like myself. I need a German here to correct me in real time. Some worts take on a different meaning depending on context so a wort für wort literal translation is difficult at best. I'm not giving up yet. I was reading that there is a lot of compound words in German so I split the wort into 2 pieces, and I came up w...

Freitag, 21. April 2006, 18:24

Ostermontag

So What does Ostermontag mean?

Donnerstag, 13. April 2006, 02:19

Trying to read some of the main page

More attempts at translation. Cayden Boyd in einer Episode von Cold Case. Cayden Boyd in one Episode from Cold Case. Reiley McClendon - Danke an Laki für die Shots zu Gentle Ben Reiley McClendon – Thanks to Laki for the shots of Gentle Ben Viel Spaß! Lots of fun! Billy Elliot - I will dance, ein Klassiker der einfach mal dran war und endlich auch wieder etwas für die Fans von Tokio Hotel I can't figure this one out. Billy Elliot - I will dance, one classic that single time your turn was and fina...

Mittwoch, 12. April 2006, 18:39

Translation help

Under my name is this word, Kaffeekocher. Am I a coffee maker?

Montag, 10. April 2006, 02:15

RE: Translation help

Zitat Originally posted by garrybarton Correct me if wrong. Comments welcome. Vielen Dank für deine Registrierung bei Casperworld Forum. Thank you for registering with Casperworld forum. Bevor wir deine Registrierung aktivieren können, musst du einen letzten Schritt machen. Before we can activate your registration you must take these steps. Anmerkung: Du musst diesen letzten Schritt machen, um deine Registrierung zu Ende zu führen. You have to do this last step to finish the registration Um die...

Montag, 10. April 2006, 00:30

Translation help

Correct me if wrong. Comments welcome. Vielen Dank für deine Registrierung bei Casperworld Forum. Thank you for registering with Casperworld forum. Bevor wir deine Registrierung aktivieren können, musst du einen letzten Schritt machen. Before we can activate your registration you must take these steps. Anmerkung: Du musst diesen letzten Schritt machen, um deine Registrierung zu Ende zu führen. ?? Um die Registrierung zu vervollständigen, musst du auf diesen Link klicken: http://www.casperworld.c...

Montag, 10. April 2006, 00:03

Help for english only speakers

There isn't anything on Ebay. Does anybody have any links to mp3 files. I don't use any of those illegal web sites. I use the new legal Napster, Musicmactch, MSN, itunes etc. I have purchased CD's from Croatia, the UK, Germany, ebay, amazon, amazon de, amazon uk. I would love to have the CD. La ballade des p'tits anges (1992) http://www.childsinger.com/poppys_discography.html

Samstag, 8. April 2006, 21:37

Help for english only speakers

So, is there any help for somebody that only speaks English? Does anybody know how to acquire the music Casperworld radio plays? I have managed to get some of the easy stuff but the hard stuff is not available. In particular I would like to get Mecredi Libre – La ballade des p’tits anges – Commandant de la Calypso Mecredi Libre – La ballade des p’tits anges – J’te demande pas Does casperworld publish playlists of the music they play. I have compiled a recent current list. 3+2 – Unknown – Mundo T...