Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-16 von insgesamt 16.

Sonntag, 8. Juli 2018, 18:26

Forenbeitrag von: »Tiberius«

Die Unendliche Geschichte

I believe Paramenter (or Parmenter) is in the book (it's been awhile since I read it). I remember having a copy of the script for the first movie (long since gone) which included the scene. It wasn't very long, just a few pages or so, but would be nice to see. I believe the original footage has been lost or destroyed. I remember contacting Neue Constantin back in the 90s and speaking to their archivist. He told me they have no record of it. Also, if they did have it, I'm sure it would have been ...

Sonntag, 8. Juli 2018, 12:16

I was going through some old folders and finally found the pictures of Noah with Paramenter, proving the scene was shot. I would do anything to see this footage. This is the Holy Grail for NES fans. :-) [attach]57388[/attach] [attach]57389[/attach] [attach]57390[/attach] [attach]57392[/attach]

Freitag, 29. Juni 2018, 09:27

Ludwig Briand

This was also remade in America as "Jungle2Jungle" starring Sam Huntington, but wasn't as good, imho.

Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2018, 09:38

Ludwig Briand

Ludwig Briand is great! One of my all time favorites. What was the movie called in Germany? In America, it was "Little Indian, Big City." [attach]57353[/attach] [attach]57354[/attach] [attach]57355[/attach] Unfortunately, it seems he lost all his hair as he grew up. :-( [attach]57356[/attach]

Montag, 7. Mai 2018, 19:12

I'm too old (mid-40s) to be able to become fluent in Deutsch. But I know enough to get around the country, check in and out of hotels, transportation, etc. and order bier in biergartens. Ein Dunkles, bitte! the latter is the most important.

Montag, 7. Mai 2018, 16:21

Yes, with the help of a friend. This was back in the days before the internet. Google Translate was basically a dictionary sitting on your desk.

Montag, 7. Mai 2018, 13:14

I worked in Hollywood back in the '90s, Warner Bros., Neue Constantin Films. Was fortunate to meet a lot of the people involved in the production and had a chance to talk with them ... Petersen, Eichinger, Hathaway etc. It's amazing the first film got made at all. So much bad blood and firings on set (everyone from the original director, to Geissler and then Ul de Rico). A good source of info if you're interested is Remy Eyssen's book "Der Film: Die Unendliche Geschichte." I don't think it was e...

Montag, 7. Mai 2018, 10:13

Wow, Ender! Completely disagree. The novel by Michael Ende is overrated, over-written and badly edited. It reads like a first draft that he wrote just to fill up 26 chapters. IMHO, of course. What exactly is "Hollywood kitsch" in the first film? I worked in Hollywood for many years, and I can tell you honestly that the first film would never have been made. Way too dark and traumatic. The second, however, starring the miscast Brandis and Morrison, was Disney kitsch -- Dieter Geissler's vision as...

Sonntag, 6. Mai 2018, 22:32

Agreed. The clothing (suits and boots) look very modern and out of place in a Fantasia setting. Michael Ende's reasons for wanting his name to be removed from the film is a whole different story. He primarily hated the ending where Bastian was able to recreate Fantasia in the space of a heartbeat, without any challenge or struggle. That being said, I must defer to Wolfgang Petersen's and Herman Weigel's take. They knew that you can't adapt a film like NES into a 90 minute movie. Maybe if you had...

Sonntag, 6. Mai 2018, 16:14

[attach]57217[/attach][attach]57218[/attach]

Sonntag, 6. Mai 2018, 16:13

Hi Lord Greystoke, I found these on Ul de Rico's website. It shows the conception art of the giant (Paramenter) shrinking due to the nothing. The scene where Atreyu finds him was eventually cut as it wasn't as impressive as the actual oil-in-watertank nothing. I remember having a photo of Noah Hathaway standing next to the actor who played the giant, but lost it a long time ago in a hard-disk crash and never have been able to find it again. :-( Hallo Lord Greystoke, die habe ich auf Ul de Ricos ...

Montag, 30. April 2018, 14:00

Jonathan Brandis tot

Am Tag seines Todes gab es in Los Angeles keinen Sonnenschein. Ein sehr seltenes Ereignis.

Montag, 30. April 2018, 10:12

[attach]57206[/attach][attach]57207[/attach] Wenn man sich die Größe des Sets ansieht, in dem Noah aufwacht, ist es massiv. Vielleicht nach den Sümpfen der Traurigkeit in der Höhe des Geldes, das es kostete. Und es wird nur für zwei sehr kurze Szenen im Film verwendet.... wo Atreyu aufwacht und wenn Gmork kommt, um Atreyu weg zu finden. Wäre faszinierend, diese fehlende Szene zu sehen, da ich annehme, dass es mehrere Seiten des Drehbuchdialogs zwischen Atreyu und dem schrumpfenden Riesen gab.

Montag, 30. April 2018, 09:41

Danke, ich werde DeepL von nun an benutzen. Ich war bei den Dreharbeiten in Vancouver's Gastown. Ich stimme mit Ihnen über die deutsche Version überein, aber es gibt immer noch eine sehr große fehlende Szene, die ich gerne sehen würde. Als Noah im Wald aufwacht, überquert Artax einen Bach und weckt ihn. Man kann zwei riesige Fußabdrücke auf einer Seite des Sets sehen. Sie haben eine Szene mit einem schrumpfenden Riesen gefilmt, aber dann hat der Regisseur sie geschnitten, weil sie nicht so beein...

Sonntag, 29. April 2018, 19:10

Danke, Lord Greystoke. Ich dachte auch, dass es eine amerikanische Zeitung oder vielleicht Kanadier sein könnte (diese Szene wird in Kanada gedreht). Aber als Amerikaner kann ich sagen, dass ich diese Schriftart noch nie zuvor gesehen habe. Es ist sehr eine deutsche Schriftfamilie. P.S. Entschuldigung, wenn meine Grammatik schlecht ist. Ich schreibe auf Englisch und übersetze über Google.

Sonntag, 29. April 2018, 11:51

Ich sammle Erinnerungsstücke aus dem deutschen Film von 1984 "Die Unendliche Geschichte." Kennt jemand den Namen dieser Zeitung (Foto unten), die in dem Film gezeigt wurde? Danke im Voraus. [attach]57205[/attach]