Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 64.

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2013, 18:34

Forenbeitrag von: »NSBCparent«

North Star Boys' Choir

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL…q7rvlaWpfXrDClb This link may take you to a playlist of uploads from our 2013 spring concert. This will include our younger boys who are not yet of touring age.

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2013, 17:48

North Star Boys' Choir

http://youtu.be/mm9kdOGhmYM here is a video of the North Star Boys' Choir 2012 (yes, last year's) home coming concert. There will be more video clips posted later.

Sonntag, 7. Juli 2013, 02:48

North Star Boys' Choir

Thank you so much, Ender for your report AND for the pictures. They are all very valuable to us as parents. The boys will have their homecoming concert July 9th and then will be off for a month before they return to rehearsals at their summer camp. It will be at the summer camp that Francis will choose the new TOUR CHOIR with returning boys and boys who have completed their training in the Cadet Choir. We are looking forward to another great year and are excited that the Suhler Knabenchor will b...

Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2013, 05:18

North Star Boys' Choir

http://youtu.be/V7aBzk6njQ0 Here is a video of our boys walking coming out of customs.

Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2013, 04:47

North Star Boys' Choir

Ender, I am looking forward to your Stuttgart report.

Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2013, 03:27

North Star Boys' Choir

The boys are home and had enough energy to sing a song for us: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=102…&type=2&theater Thank you so much for hosting our boys. They are excited to be home and have lots of stories to share and presents to hand out.

Mittwoch, 3. Juli 2013, 02:51

North Star Boys' Choir

Thank you for report; I read it through the computer translator. I am glad to know the boys ended their tour on such a good note . We are eagerly looking forward to seeing them at home. I know our posters are made and my son's little sister is beside herself with excitement. Her brother has been going on tour since she was three years old. (She is now seven.) My thanks to you good folks for taking such good care of our boys, and for supporting them as wholeheartedly as you have. Danke. NSBCParen...

Dienstag, 2. Juli 2013, 23:24

North Star Boys' Choir

Dancer, I'm reading through computer translated English. Do I understand that your CD isn't playing all the tracks? If so, let me see what I can do to help you.

Freitag, 28. Juni 2013, 02:37

North Star Boys' Choir

Facebook update from this morning (Minnesota time): The boys have a joint rehearsal with the Suhler Knabenchor in preparation for tonight's much anticipated concert. From the chatter taking place on German music forms, many have looked forward to this concert for quite some time. UPDATE after the concert from one of our prefects:Kip Christianson The concert was indeed amazing! Huge standing ovation! And an amazing barbecue afterwards. The boys are having an unforgettable time! Onward to Suhl! To...

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2013, 07:54

North Star Boys' Choir

Hey Ender, I think I read that somewhere before, only in English...say perhaps in my email? I then posted it to facebook and sent it out to the families. Thanks for posting it here. I was out of town last week; and this week, I've been working hard trying to clean up from tree damage caused by several days of storms. Hopefully we will soon have that completed. If you or one of your reporters are going to any of the concerts, please be sure to tell the boys hi for me, in particular one of the boy...

Montag, 10. Juni 2013, 06:44

North Star Boys' Choir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AGLsZtCNOk This is Francis' own arrangement of Amazing Grace. Recorded May 19.

Sonntag, 9. Juni 2013, 08:34

North Star Boys' Choir

The boys are on their way; and in fact, just landed in Iceland for a layover before flying on to Germany. They are well worth your time. Francis has worked very hard with this boys and you will be again amazed what the sound these boys put out. They have two CD's out now; a Christmas CD as well as a CD songs they did for their World Choir Games tour last year. You will be very happy with both. I will try to keep you up to date here with news I receive from them; likewise, if you see or hear the ...

Montag, 17. Dezember 2012, 20:22

North Star Boys' Choir

Here are three concerts the boys will have... From a draft of the literary. Saturday June 22 Concert – 7:00 PM St. Sebastian Church Aalen, Germany [b]_____________________ Sunday, June 23[/b] Music for Service – 10:30 AM Basilica St. Vitus Ellwangen, Germany Full Concert – 4:00 PM Basilica St. Vitus Ellwangen, Germany Concerts in Schlitz, Aalen, Ellwangen, Windsbach, Stuttgart, are confirmed and concerts in Suhl, Eisenbach, as well as stops in Italy and Austria are in the works.

Montag, 17. Dezember 2012, 17:03

The end of a great Christmas Concert season

Greetings! Last night the boys finished up a wonderful Christmas concert season with a beautiful Lessons and Carols service. This year, the graduate boys (Kantorei) joined the tour boys and added a nice blend to the sound. We are unfortunate to have lost one concert due to a severe snowstorm, but we made that up with a wonderful Christmas concert the following week. The concert season included two overnight trips; one to the state just south of us, Iowa; and the other to Illinois. After a well d...

Freitag, 14. September 2012, 22:16

The Choir Season getting into full swing

The North Star Boys' Choir are now in full rehearsals. Every boy had rehearsal this past Tuesday night and the new boys and parents are getting oriented to the flow of the rehearsal times. Concerts are quickly being scheduled with the first in just a week - Saturday, 22 September. We had an excellent first year having accomplished far more than we ever thought possible. We have a bus, we have two CD's recorded (one of which is released), we are internationally recognized, and a whole lot more. T...

Freitag, 20. Juli 2012, 18:15

North Star Boys' Choir

I'm sorry for my silence...it has been a very busy time. The boys were very well received at home; and in fact got TV coverage of their homecoming... http://twelve.tv/news/newsitem.aspx?news…ewsitemid=19588 It is in English but you might enjoy it.

Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2012, 18:09

Home coming tonight!

After three incredible weeks the North Star Boys' Choir is returning home to a celebration and a concert. The parents are so excited and are so proud of the wonderful accomplishments our boys achieved. The last three nights after leaving the World Choir Games, the boys have sold hundreds of dollars in CD and has received thousands of dollars in offerings. Francis has given the boys perfect (and better than perfect scores) in their performances. We are counting down the hours!

Sonntag, 15. Juli 2012, 00:09

North Star Boys' Choir

mawi, I am reading your posting through Google Translate, so I am not sure exactly what you are saying. If you are asking why the lines are uneven or why there are smaller boys in the back row and not in the front row, here is the explanation: The boys are grouped by singing section. The 2nd sopranos are in the back on the left (as you look at the stage), the first sopranos in front; on the right side (as you look at the stage) the 2nd altos are in back and the 1st altos are in front. There is a...

Samstag, 14. Juli 2012, 21:10

North Star Boys' Choir

In a category dominated by China and Indonesia the North Star Boys Choir took silver. We are so proud of our boys!!!! barbershop 2.jpg Here the boys are singing barbershop in a barber's shop!

Samstag, 14. Juli 2012, 04:14

Here is the result!

The boys received a bronze medal for the Barbershop music!! We have a lot to be proud of! They received a standing ovation even from judges, plus a bronze medal when competing against 150-member men's choruses and experienced women's groups; we are very proud of our boys!