Suchergebnisse 1-16 von insgesamt 16.

Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2005, 18:23

Forenbeitrag von: »zork«

Moritz Mack

Thanks to all. This boy is very cute.

Dienstag, 28. Juni 2005, 17:15

Moritz Mack

Zitat Original von Damiano Hi, here are some infos. I hope that was what you were looking for . http://www.agentur-gesichter.de/darsteller.php?who=25 Kind regards, Damiano Thank you very much!

Dienstag, 28. Juni 2005, 07:15

Moritz Mack

Moritz Mack: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1042921/ I want to know more information about this boy actor... For example, his birthday. If someone of you know, Please tell me.

Samstag, 11. Juni 2005, 03:06

Voces inocentes - Kindersoldaten

This movie will release in Taiwan where I live ! I'll go to see it.

Donnerstag, 28. April 2005, 20:15

Toni...

Zitat Original von Oliver But you can also try this 8) Nachwuchstalent Toni cya yours Oly Thanks! I like to listen to Toni's songs, but his Album is only released in German. Hope I can get it in the future...

Donnerstag, 28. April 2005, 20:12

just want to say Hi

Zitat Original von Huckleberry Zitat Original von zork I also have "Das Fliegende Klassenzimmer" R3 DVD... ´ Great taste you've got there! Btw, are those films dubbed or subtitled? these films are subtitled with Chinese...

Donnerstag, 28. April 2005, 16:48

RE: Toni...

Thank you so much.

Donnerstag, 28. April 2005, 14:39

Toni...

Toni... He is so cute! Can anybody tell me more information of him? Toni official Website

Donnerstag, 28. April 2005, 14:28

just want to say Hi

Zitat Original von Huckleberry Zitat Original von zork "Pünktchen und Anton" is one of my favorite movies, and I like to read Erich Kästner's novel when I was a child. Of course they all translated into my native language. Wow, that story must be famous! It's funny, but some time ago a Japanese student contacted me and told me that they saw the film at school. I also have "Das Fliegende Klassenzimmer" R3 DVD...

Mittwoch, 27. April 2005, 21:40

just want to say Hi

Thanks Damiano and Oliver... you all are so kind.

Mittwoch, 27. April 2005, 21:38

just want to say Hi

Zitat Original von Huckleberry Greetings to Formosa and don't let the Chinese get you. Thank you Huckleberry... But I think we don't talk about political things better. I visited you website last year, and keeping go to there often. Your website is nice. "Pünktchen und Anton" is one of my favorite movies, and I like to read Erich Kästner's novel when I was a child. Of course they all translated into my native language.

Mittwoch, 27. April 2005, 21:28

RE: just want to say Hi

Zitat Original von adjaan Zitat Original von zork Hello everyone! I come from Taiwan, and love this website. Welcome.......ni hao...woa shi Adjaan .. Hello Adjaan. You can speak Chinese? And you know MACHI di di (Andrew)? I am very surprised... I visited your website before, nice music!

Mittwoch, 27. April 2005, 21:18

just want to say Hi

Zitat Original von cody Its a hero of a nintendo-videogame named zelda.....u dont know zelda??? its one of the popularest videogames EVER ! it comes from japan..... its the best game i've ever played And the name of the blonde boy is LINK Thanks Cody. Now I know. I heard about this game before, but I never played it. Maybe I'll get Zelda to play in the future.

Mittwoch, 27. April 2005, 15:35

just want to say Hi

Cody, I don't know who the boy is. Please tell me, thanks.

Mittwoch, 27. April 2005, 15:33

just want to say Hi

Thanks to all ! Jesse McCartney came to my island last week to meet Taiwan fans, and he left today. Jesse is so nice!

Mittwoch, 27. April 2005, 07:55

just want to say Hi

Hello everyone! I come from Taiwan, and love this website.