Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Dienstag, 3. Februar 2009, 05:29

Forenbeitrag von: »wackyboy«

extended invite to theSkyKid.com

Zitat von »Jimbo« Maybe you have also encountered my blog, wackyboy ? Is yours the Ikarus blog thingie? If so, yes, I have checked it out, as well. Another site I would like to sit down and spend several hours reading. And eventually, I will. Very rich in content like SkyKid's blog. It's nice to see good, mature blogs evolving, even though it's still a cult phenomenon. You guys are to be commended for your dedication and perseverence!

Sonntag, 1. Februar 2009, 06:14

As someone who tried blogging, in addition to viewing a lot of blogs, I know it's difficult to get readers to respond, even though you get nice traffic. Oh, and I am a fan of the films and the music, as well, I was just noting that your addition of software reviews was unique to your blog. I think I like the new design. Creature of habit, so I am more accustomed to the Blogspot navigation, which I also have issues with. Your blog has lots to see and read and all of it is interesting, so it can e...

Samstag, 31. Januar 2009, 22:25

Looky, looky! Another English speaker on CW! Love your blog, SkyKid. Ran across the old WordPress version sometime last year and never did make it to the end. That is, the beginning, since it was chronologically in reverse. I also like the software focus, since I usually don't trust freeware/shareware sites, for some reason. It's nice having someone to beta test for me, even though I wait for comments to get other opinions. So, what do Yanks talk about here besides David Mendenhall pictures?