Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 149.

Donnerstag, 26. März 2009, 01:16

Forenbeitrag von: »Dreamer«

Top Three YS

Thanks Jimbo. I'm glad you liked them. I may do some more and post in the main forum.

Mittwoch, 25. März 2009, 08:09

Top Three YS

Thanks Octo. I'm glad you liked them. Do you mean a size of 6 inches x 4 inches? Let me know and I can do whatever size you would like.

Mittwoch, 25. März 2009, 07:42

Top Three YS

Here is another version of the collage.

Mittwoch, 25. März 2009, 06:13

Top Three YS

Very true Huck. Since we made a list of our favorites I decided to create a collage of the YS that everyone indicated as a favorite. Enjoy.

Montag, 23. März 2009, 23:47

Top Three YS

Youngstars never go out of date as long as their photos, films and/or TV shows still exist. In my mind they are frozen in time and are just as valid as the new youngstars of today. I grew up on the original LEAVE IT TO BEAVER, DENNIS THE MENACE and other youngstars of the 50's, 60's and later. Those films and TV shows are just as enjoyable now as they were then. They are still youngstars.

Montag, 23. März 2009, 16:54

Top Three YS

Choosing just 3 favorites isn't easy. The ones I would choose next year may be different than today. My 3 for now are shown below. Huck, I agree about Haley Joel and likewise with Freddie. Both are good actors but neither gets on my favorite list. But, it is a good thing that we have different views. It would be very boring if we all liked the same things. Brandon Call David Gallagher Joseph Cross By the way, I have a collection of 133 photos in the same format as above. You may download the zip...

Montag, 16. Februar 2009, 03:42

Lets Chat In English

Hello everyone: I have not be here to the forum in recent months because of illness. It is good to see that many familiar CW members are still around and I look forward to getting back to doing lots more reading as well as some posts. Best wishes to all, Dreamer

Donnerstag, 13. November 2008, 03:34

Isaac Moore- 7 year old singer- USA

Isaac Moore- 7 year old Bluegrass music singer http://www.isaacmoorebluegrass.com/index.htm http://www.myspace.com/isaacmoorebluegrass

Donnerstag, 5. Juni 2008, 08:34

William Dix in THE NANNY (War es wirklich Mord?)

As promised, I have created pics of William Dix in the film Doctor Doolittle. See this thread to download. Classic Youngstar Pics- Download Dreamer

Donnerstag, 5. Juni 2008, 04:34

SNOW TREASURE (1968) mit YS Paul Austad

PyXis- I am happy to share. I'm glad you enjoyed the pics. Dreamer

Mittwoch, 4. Juni 2008, 05:43

SNOW TREASURE (1968) mit YS Paul Austad

Neu download link- Snow Treasure pic gallery: http://www.mediafire.com/?nsmxxnujmwx

Mittwoch, 4. Juni 2008, 02:14

Thanks for reminding me of that Vobis. My mind drifted off to other things and I forgot to do the captures. I guess my old age is catching up with me. I will get that done soon.

Montag, 26. Mai 2008, 00:21

The studio information on the pic indicates that it is from Doctor Dolittle. William was slightly older then and has a different hair style. I am sure it is him. I will do a few captures from DOCTOR DOLITTLE. That should resolve the question.

Montag, 26. Mai 2008, 00:01

Das 2. ist eine Publizität pic von DOCTOR DOLITTLE. Ist das, was Sie bedeuten?

Sonntag, 25. Mai 2008, 23:45

Ich habe DOCTOR DOLITTLE und THE NANNY auf VHS. Ich habe diese vielmals angesehen und ich genieße noch sie. Wenn irgendein von Ihnen mögen würden, werde ich mich freuen, einige pics von DOCTOR DOLITTLE zu machen. Hier sind 3 pics von William.

Sonntag, 25. Mai 2008, 03:20

Aramis Knight

Vobis. Der pics sind sehr nett.

Samstag, 24. Mai 2008, 03:27

Movie-Clip Quiz

Ich benutze Mediafire und es ist schnell zu upload und zu download. Ich bevorzuge, in ZIP zu upload.

Donnerstag, 22. Mai 2008, 00:51

Marc Gilpin ~~ YS in JAWS 2 (1978)

Thanks DC.... I'm glad you enjoyed the pics. Even after watching the movie many times, I still enjoy the nice scenes.

Samstag, 10. Mai 2008, 02:21

Das Film Szenerien Quiz.

That is a good one Jimbo. I know that scene but I can't bring the YS name and film title into focus.

Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2008, 16:31

Das Film Szenerien Quiz.

Samuel for solving the mystery scene