Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 63.

Freitag, 17. September 2010, 22:38

Forenbeitrag von: »skykid«

"Diary of a wimpy kid" oder "Gregs Tagebuch"

Ich liebe Diary of a wimpy kid.Zachary Gordon ist wirklich liebenswert und talentierter Schauspieler

Montag, 30. August 2010, 01:33

Jordan Jansen

Ich war ein Fan von Jordan vor wenigen Jahren. Jetzt habe ich einige seiner Songs wie `s und darüber

Sonntag, 29. August 2010, 23:53

2Boys (bekannt aus MGPjr 2009)

Ein Interview mit 2 Boys

Montag, 2. November 2009, 13:44

My review of Antonio Jose's new album !

Just published my interview with Antonio Jose . You can read it in here : http://www.theskykid.com/2009/11/02/anto…usive-interview Any feedback or comment is highly appreciated.

Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2009, 22:14

My review of Antonio Jose's new album !

Until 10th of October I think. I am going to try and gather some questions first ( preferable in Spanish - but they can also come in German and English ) .

Mittwoch, 30. September 2009, 20:31

Anotonio Jose - Interview !

Speaking of Anotonio Jose - he agreed to give an interview for my blog - so if you guys want to ask him something - please go ahead as this will help me prepare the interview itself. It will be in Spanish - but I will also make an English version....

Montag, 28. September 2009, 23:11

Bill Milner

Bill Milner rules ! My Mixtape review Btw and did you know that Bill is on Twitter - I just found out about that yesterday http://twitter.com/Bill_Milner

Mittwoch, 29. April 2009, 23:45

Apollo 3

Ich schrieb, was ich denke über das Album von Apollo 3. Ich mag ihre Musik

Freitag, 24. April 2009, 01:00

Antonio José

Finally - just saw the news in the tag board of his official site and was going to post it in here -but Prometheus made it first. I am so happy to see such a devoted fan of Antonio - Ole !!!

Freitag, 3. April 2009, 03:02

Antonio José

Gee I know that soccer field

Dienstag, 31. März 2009, 12:46

Top Three YS

Zitat von »Eumenes« Zitat von »Huckleberry« There is no official English spoken DVD, just bootlegs. Yes, that's exactly what I've heard ... CVMC has many films only as a kind of Selfmade-DVD. All I know is that a friend of me bought the DVD from a store - will ask him to scan the covers if he can

Montag, 30. März 2009, 21:51

Apollo 3

Zitat von »Grandy« Die Drei haben nun auch ihren eigenen Internetauftritt : www.apollo3.tv und natürlich Myspace Und meine Seite zu

Montag, 30. März 2009, 11:48

Top Three YS

Zitat von »Eumenes« Unfortunately "The Boy Who Cried Bitch" is not available on DVD. I Of course that it is available on DVD. I found it at CVMC and a friend of mine has one which be bought at his country some time ago ( its one of the Northern countries )

Montag, 30. März 2009, 11:42

Apollo 3

Appolo 3 sind erstaunlich.Ich bin ihr Fan

Donnerstag, 19. März 2009, 00:21

COA Blogs Movie Awards 2009

I hope that some of you will find the idea interesting and will help us with this project of ours . I hope that it can become a regular thing and will grow with time as may be more blogs will join us ...etc. Just a small side note the design of the contest logo was not made by Michelangelo ( he has some great designs as you can tell from my blog - but I haven`t asked him for this one ) - I rather borrowed it from a Russian video sharing site - to which I stumbled by accident.

Sonntag, 15. März 2009, 23:36

Nathan Gamble

None of the photos is working. Any idea why ?

Donnerstag, 12. März 2009, 11:11

Young Artist Awards 2009

Thanks for pointing to them . I wrote a short post about them too and am just hoping that more people will vote in the three categories I picked for it.

Montag, 9. März 2009, 20:25

Top Three YS

I have seen the scene several times - and am keeping my opinion on that scene. But yes we don`t need to keep this discussion as the topic in here is quite different anyway.Now Harley Cross is definitely one of the tree best YS - even if this just makes the choice more difficult .

Montag, 9. März 2009, 19:43

Top Three YS

Hello Huckleberry, I don`t think that that was the case with the vet and Dan. How do I know - well one could say personal experience - meaning sometimes you just want to hang out with someone - and sometimes that person recognizes that and tries to take advantage - which is also usually a one time even - until he/she sees that real friends just don`t do that. Of course everyone could have its own interpretations of a certain scene in a certain movie. Yours, SkyKid

Sonntag, 8. März 2009, 03:08

Top Three YS

After reading this topic - "The Boy Who Cried Bitch" is going to the film I am going to watch and review next ...and btw one of my TOP 3 YS is from Spain